Saturday, November 14, 2015

Saturday's Obstacles 11-14-15

Copyright 2015 AJ Horton

Hello and happy Saturday.  This Saturday I want to remind you to watch your step.  As I followed this path to the water's edge I noticed obstacles ready to trip me and get me to make a splash in the cold water; maybe even get hurt along the way.  Now, these are tree roots and obviously the roots aren't "out to get me", but I do need to be careful where I step.  They remind me how life is full of obstacles that we must lookout for and avoid along our way to living a successful life.  Sometimes we have to destroy those obstacles; other times we just navigate around them.  No matter how we overcome the obstacles it takes work.  Many times the biggest obstacle we face is our own fear and once we destroy or overcome our fear, all other obstacles just might seem a little less daunting.  I, for one, am always working on overcoming one fear or another and navigating obstacles at the same time.  I'm hopeful that one day I will let go of any fear and know that I can overcome any obstacle in my path.  

How about you?  Are you already fearless or are you still working on it like me?

I hope you are having a great, obstacle free Saturday.  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment