Thursday, November 26, 2015

Triple Baboon Thursday 11-26-15

Copyright AJ Horton
Hello and happy Thursday.  Today I have for you some baboons from the Asheboro Zoo in North Carolina.  I love the zoo.  It is so inspiring to me.  I enjoy seeing every exhibit.  These guys were so entertaining when I was there that I just felt like adding a caption.  It's Thanksgiving today, and I am grateful that I don't have to bow down to anyone.  I'm thankful that I am free to live the way I want, be friends with whomever I want and think the way I want,  It seems that so many people want to be told what to think and do, and, while I will listen and consider things, I am still free to think for myself.  I am thankful for that.  I am also thankful for all the men and women who fight for all of us to have that freedom.

Baboons are interesting large "monkeys".  They are adaptable to different environments as long as they have water and safe sleeping places.  You can find out more about baboons at http://www.awf.org/wildlife-conservation/baboon.

I hope you've had a great Thursday/Thanksgiving.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment