Saturday, February 28, 2015

Saturday Idle

Copyright AJ Horton

Saturday's here!  Yay!  We worked all week for this.  Now what?  Well, as my friend from Cedar Key, FL would prefer, how about let's make it an "Idle Speed Only" weekend?  Sometimes you just gotta go for that.  This guy was hanging out at the marina one day and I was the fortunate one to capture him.  I'm sure he was a normal sight for the locals, but to a tourist like me, well, he was special.  And he still is to this day.  He has a place in my house as I try to remember that home is not just for working or cleaning.  I don't always need to be busy.  Home is also a place where I can be idle and just relax and put my feet up.  Saturday is a good day for just that kind of activity. 

Whether you have a busy Saturday schedule or you just want to be idle like my friend, I hope you have a great day!  And when you've been too busy and want/need to be idle like my friend, please think of this guy and give yourself permission.  Thanks for looking.  I'll see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment