Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wednesday's Green

Copyright AJ Horton

Wednesday is a fern day.  This particular fern was growing in the black waters of Lofton Creek near Amelia Island in Florida.  After so much snow and ice to many parts of our country, I just feel we need a little green to remind us that we are not far away from Spring.  Plus it helps me to feel a little brighter inside on these gray, damp days.  Even something as simple as this "fern" reminds me that it doesn't matter what is going on in my outside environment as long as it's warm and sunny on my inside. 

Maybe we should all try to keep our disposition warm and sunny.  Wouldn't that make all our days a little more comfortable?  Thank you for looking.  I hope you smiled today.  See you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment