Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thursday's Cold

Copyright AJ Horton

My dog, Sally, is about three sizes too big for that little bed.  That's not her bed, but maybe she has the right idea.  It's Thursday, it's very, very cold outside, and what I want to do is exactly what Sally is doing - curl up, snuggle up tightly and just get warm!  To everyone who enjoys the cold, I salute you and You ... Can... Have ... It!!  Me - give me a warm, sunny day, I'll even take the humidity.  Do you know it's supposed to be even colder here tomorrow.  Brrrrrr.  And I live in the South.  I feel badly for those of you who live in the North.  But, then again, you may enjoy all the cold.  I know that we should all make the best of every day that we have,  whether it's warm or cold, good or bad - a bed that fits you or one that is three sizes too small.  Sally has the right idea.  No matter the size of the bed or the weather, make the most of what you have.  I'm going to take a lesson from Sally.  I feel warmer already.  I hope you had a good Thursday.  I hope you have a better Friday.  Let's make the best of all our days.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment