Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Peace and Blessings

Copyright AJ Horton

Hello Friday!  I am starting this day with gratitude as the sun comes up over Friday.  Whenever I find myself at the Catawba River Dam, Fort Mill, SC  access site I feel peace.  This picture, to me, symbolizes all that the day may offer;  a golden glow that warms; a smooth surface to navigate; and a knowing that there are obstacles along the way.  That light from above will allow me to see  how to navigate the way around, through or over those obstacles.  All I need to do is keep my mind open and use my brain and brawn a little bit; sometimes a lot.   It is hard, there's a lot of work getting around all those obstacles, but when you do, when you look back and see all that you've been through and the sun is still shining, and you're so tired, you still feel energized and grateful and pleased with your accomplishments!    And you'll know that you can deal with future obstacles as well.
 

So on this Friday I wish for you peace and blessings and the insight you need to navigate through all the obstacles you may face on your journey through the day.  Keep a good attitude with gratitude.  You know you'll be rewarded in the end.  Thanks for looking. Have a wonderful, wonderful day.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment