Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thursday Heart Love

Copyright AJ Horton

Asheboro Zoo in North Carolina is a wonderful place.  And look, it even has cacti that look like hearts.  And, well, since this is February, the love month......   I thought I would share this wonderful find with you.  Hearts are lovely to see no matter the type.   Although, this particular "heart" with HURT you if you're not careful with it.  Sometimes though, it's going to hurt you no matter what you do.  Regardless, we should take a lesson from it and remember to be careful with all the hearts in our lives.  Treat them with kindness and respect.  Treat them as you wish your own heart to be treated.  Show some gratitude and love.  And I hope you get treated the same.  I know I'm going to try that with all the hearts in my life. 

I hope you had a wonderful Thursday.  Happy hearts to you.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment