Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve Wish 12-24-15

Copyright AJ Horton

Hello and happy Thursday - and happy Christmas Eve!  For this wonderful day I have chosen a sunrise picture from above the clouds.  Sunrise is a great time of day for me.  Early morning is more like an everyday rebirth for me with a chance at a new start, a new day to make a difference in my life and the lives of others.  Each day is a gift and I enjoy all my gifts and strive to use them wisely.  On this Christmas Eve I wish for all of you the gift of enjoying each day.  I know not everyday is easy.   On those days we must be intentional in finding something with which to appreciate and to smile and to laugh.

I hope you have a cheerful Christmas Eve.  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment