Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Hula Girl Tree Wednesday 12-23-15

Copyright AJ Horton
Hello and happy Wednesday.  Yesterday, I showed you a tree hanging on the edge of a mountain on the Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. Today, I want to take a more fun approach and show you a Hula Girl Tree that I found near Edisto Island in South Carolina.  There are times when a tree reminds someone of something and that "someone" just has to make it right.  In this case, I have to say I applaud the effort.  I am grateful someone took the time and expense and braved the terrain to make this fanciful hula girl happen because I surely enjoyed seeing this from the road.

The next time you take a trip to Edisto, SC, see if this Hula Girl Tree is still there.  It can be seen from the main road and we actually saw it as we were leaving the island on the right hand side.

I hope you had a wonderful Wednesday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment