Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Tuesday Duo 12-01-15

Copyright 2015 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Tuesday.   Today is also the first day of December.  Can you believe my camellias are still blooming.  Yes, this is the same bush that I showed you a couple of weeks ago.  I have four other Camellia bushes, but this is the only one in bloom - and it's a long bloom time if you ask me.   I'm enjoying the heck out of it because I don't have to go any further than my front yard for great photo opportunities.  Yay me!  Gratitude is my attitude for this day.  

What are you grateful for today?  Did you see some pretty flowers?  Did someone give you a compliment?  Did you get a check in the mail?  There's something good in every day, isn't there?

I hope you had a gratifying Monday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment