Monday, December 7, 2015

Monday Sky 12-07-15

Copyright 2015 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Monday.  Sometimes, on Mondays especially, the days seem very hard.  It is, after all Monday and that's why Mondays are famous.  At some point on that very hard day, you might want to just take a moment to walk outside.   That time might also coincide with the end of the day.  Sometimes the best of the day is the end of the day.  Sometimes all you need to do is take a deep breath and look up - like now.    There's a saying, "When all else fails, look up".  I like that saying.  I use it, I practice it.  Now that you know the saying, feel free to use it for yourself.

I hope you had a wonderful Monday.  I hope you had a chance to look up at the sky today.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment