Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday's Face

Copyright AJ Horton

Boy today's Tuesday was tough!  After the work day I wasn't sure I had the
energy to get APED.  But once I got home and was able to go through some
pictures, I started to feel better, and I realized that I do have the energy to continue my daily self challenge.
.  And then I came across this photo; it tickled me and I knew I had to use it.
This face is appropriate for what I think of today's work day. And, it is somewhat humorous
reminding me that every day has it's pleasures.
I found this tree face quite by accident.  My friends and I were visiting another
near the Asheville, NC area and this masterpiece was near her home.
I'm glad I found it again today as it has certainly perked me up a bit.
Now, before I retire to bed, I think of the little treasures I've found in my travels, and all
my friends with whom I've had such amazing experiences and I look at this tree face
and I smile.
I hope I've also put a little smile on your face tonight.
Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment