Saturday, January 3, 2015

APED - Naps

copyright 2015  AJ Horton

There was a time when I didn't care for naps. I thought once I was up, I was up for the day. I had stuff to do. I didn't have time for naps. But now, as I grow a little older and maybe even a little wiser, I realize that naps have ....... power. Yep, that's right. I said it. POWER! Yes, naps are powerful. Frequently, a nap calls to me, "Hey you! You need me. Lie down. Take me. Come on, 30 minutes can only help. Hey!! I'm only here to help you." Many times I am at work when this happens. I have to fight the nap. "No, go away" I say, "You're going to get me into trouble". But other times I say, "Ah, I've been wondering if I was going to hear from you today". Naps have a way of rejuvenating me when I am tired, physically or emotionally. It's like hitting the reset button. Just talking about it and looking at my pretty kitty napping makes me want one now. Join the revolution! Lie down and nap.

1 comment:

  1. So very true! The most simple and least toxic way to recharge!

    ReplyDelete