Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thursday Falls

Copyright AJ Horton
Today I had a feeling that I needed some water; a lot of water. And this is not even half the water you would see if you were actually at Niagara Falls. We were on the Canadian side looking at the bridge from Canada to America with the American Falls on your right.  You just can't imagine the enormity of the Falls unless you're there. This was an amazing adventure even though we visited in the heart of winter. The sound of the Falls is almost deafening and we could feel the spray of the water on our already cold faces.   Ahh, yes, the memory and view of Niagara is exactly what I have been needing today. My kind of meditation!   Just wait till one day when I break out the extra primo Niagara Falls pictures!  But then I think I'd need a bigger screen.  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment