Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Tuesday's Treat 06-28-16


Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Tuesday.  So, I know I always seem to have a lot of work to do.  I never seem to get all the work done.  Sometimes I feel guilty when I do something just for me, but, the other day, I just had to go kayaking, if only for a little while.  I was informed that we hadn't been kayaking since the first of this year.  I think that's a disgrace and we must make time for more kayaking adventures!   After all, look what I saw!!  

I love, love, love Great Blue Herons!  I consider them one of my good luck charms.  I was finishing my kayaking adventure and, as I turned the corner to home, I saw him.  He was stalking something and I stopped, grabbed by camera, and sat as still as I could in my kayak.  You can imagine how giddy I became as I snapped away when he gathered his treat!  I feel as though I got a treat, too.  And now, I'm showing off my treat to you.  Yay.

I hope you had a terrific Tuesday.  Thank you for looking.  I hope you enjoyed all your treats.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment