Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Wednesday's Reflection 06-15-16


Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Wednesday.  Today I have a photograph of a little frog on the leg of one of my outdoor plastic chairs.  This frog may be small, but he has a big reflection!  I'm thinking he's wishing he could be as big as his reflection.   He might wonder about all the things he could do if he were only a little bigger; the bigger sound he could make; the farther he could jump; the less he would get bullied by bigger frogs.  There might be more advantages to being bigger.  But, then again, there might be disadvantages like he would be more easily recognizable, so more easily caught.  Since he might be able to jump farther, he just might jump a little too far and into the path of an approaching vehicle.  So, maybe he just wants to stay as small as he is and dream big!  Maybe he wants to be as courageous as if he were bigger.  Maybe he just likes dreaming - just like the rest of us.  Maybe it was just a fluke and I am making all this up.  Well, I guess that's a possibility.  I like to dream big, too.   

How about you?  Do you also like to dream big?  I hope you had a wonderful Wednesday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment