Saturday, June 18, 2016

Symbolic Saturday 06-18-16


Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Saturday.  A few days ago I found this dragonfly posing for me on the tomato cage in the new little garden at the new little house.  What could I do but oblige and take his photo?   So, we closed and sold the other house yesterday and today I decide to use this picture for my blog.  I do a little research on the symbolism of the dragonfly by going to the website:  http://www.dragonfly-site.com/ and find out that "The dragonfly, in almost every part of the world symbolizes change and change in the perspective of self realization; and the kind of change that has its source in mental and emotional maturity and the understanding of the deeper meaning of life."  Whoa, now that's profound - and even true for me.  I never knew the symbolism about dragonflies and now, every time I see a dragonfly, I'm going to wonder what kind of change is coming.  I guess the only constant in life is change, so I'd better be on the lookout for more symbolism from dragonflies coming my way.

I hope you had a sensational and maybe even symbolic Saturday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment