Saturday, June 11, 2016

Saturday's Seventh Day Adventists Church 06-11-16


Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Saturday.  I was near Florence, SC yesterday driving along and thinking about what kind of church I would post this weekend.  I felt as though I needed/wanted a different kind of chuch this weekend.  Low and behold I found it - a Seventh Day Adventist Church!   You are seeing this church on Saturday because Seventh Day Adventists believe that the Sabbath is Saturday.  I guess that makes sense because our modern day calendar shows Sunday as the first day of the week and Saturday as the 7th day.  If you'd like to learn more about Seventh Day Adventists, their history, beliefs, etc... check out their website:  https://www.adventist.org/en/information/.

I hope you're having a sensational Saturday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment