Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Hay Tuesday Travel Time 06-14-16


Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Tuesday - or should I say, "Hay, Tuesday"?  This is another one of my highway treasure moments.  I carry my camera with me almost all the time because I do a lot of driving.  I drove by this scene one day, loved it, thought about it and made a u-turn to photograph it.  The pictures (adding another below as well) don't really do it justice.  The scene was massive to me - acres and acres of harvested hay dotting the landscape and this one tree in the foreground calling to me.  How could I not turn around and comply with nature's request?  I am so very glad that I did, too, because I drove by this area the very next day and all the hay was gone.  GONE!  I could not believe that just 24 hours would make that much difference.  This area was sparse and just not at all what I would call photogenic without the hay.  I'll tell you, it taught me a lesson.  You never know what the next day will bring so you better do the best you can with this day!  I'm so glad I listened to myself that day because I often don't.  Maybe I will get better about that.

I hope you took advantage of everything this day offered.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton

No comments:

Post a Comment