Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sunday at Locust Presbyterian Church 02-14-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton

Hello and happy Sunday.  Also, happy Valentine's Day.  I drove by Locust Presbyterian Church tonight in Locust, NC and just had to stop and photograph it.  Photographing at night is different and I'm afraid if you zoom in you  might see some graininess - so please, don't zoom.  There were a lot of people attending tonight and the church really looked alive.  Since this church usually doesn't do Sunday night services I check their website and found that there is a Valentines Concert happening.  I'm glad they had a good crowd showing the love.  If you'd like to find out more about this church, go to http://www.locustpresbyterian.org/. I'm sure they'd like to see you if you're so inclined.

I hope you had a love filled Sunday's Valentine's Day.  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment