Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sacred Heart Catholic Church Sunday 02-28-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Sunday.  Today I have a magnificent church called Sacred Heart Catholic Church in downtown Tampa, Florida.  Sacred Heart began in 1860 and is the oldest Catholic church on Florida's West Coast.  I'm upset that my pictures do not really show you how beautiful this church really is.  It is really incredible.  I went inside this church and, even though I am not Catholic, I had to kneel and say a little prayer.  I will show you other pictures another day.  But, for today, knowing I was able to see and show you the oldest Catholic church on Florida's West Coast is very cool.  

I hope you had a very cool Sunday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment