Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Hungry Stare on Wednesday 02-17-16

Copyright 2015 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Wednesday.  This female cardinal seems to be saying, "I'm cold, I'm wet, I'm looking at you and I'm hungry!"  Yes, even in the rain they must find food for themselves and the family, if they have one.  Luckily for this little lady I keep bird seed on hand.  Unfortunately, when it rains, the food in the feeder gets wet, too.  Since the squirrels like bird food as well, I may need to get a squirrel baffle and I think that may keep the food dry when it rains.  We shall see.  If not I keep a dry supply of bird seed on hand and will think of a solution soon.  I love the birds that visit my house.  I also like the squirrels, but there's another solution to keep them happy.

I hope you had a wonderful and dry Wednesday.  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment