Friday, July 8, 2016

Friday's Visiting Muscovy 07-08-16


Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Friday.  The other day I was feeding the fish at our little pond when all of a sudden, I hear the thunderous flapping of the wings of a big bird.  This guy or gal, the Muscovy Duck, seems much bigger in flight than on the pond.  His wings must be very heavy by the way they sound and, he doesn't fly very high or far.  I'm glad he chose the little pond to visit.  I hadn't seen him for a good while and I wondered about his safety.  His mate was not with him on this trip and I usually see them together.  I guess she had other things to do.  I'm just grateful I had this surprise visit.

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
I hope you had a fabulous Friday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment