Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Tuesday's Hummer 07-05-16


Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Tuesday.  Want a little something sweet today.  This little hummingbird does.  He paused just long enough for me to get a still picture of him.  I am grateful!  We noticed hummingbirds around the house a few weeks ago and promptly went out and bought a feeder.  Roxanne informed me that, while hummingbirds may be attracted to red, the red food coloring used for their feeders was not good for them.  Instead, I bought a clear liquid and, well, you can see that it worked.  The red on the container was enough to lure them in.  We have three that come by and feast - but they are really fast so it's hard to get a good photo.  I was fortunate that I was able to sit in the heat for a very long time (it seemed) until I got what I wanted.

I hope you were able to get what you wanted today.   Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment