Saturday, July 23, 2016

Saturday's Visitor 07-23-16


Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Saturday.  We had a little visitor on our citronella plant on our front porch this morning.  I guess this grasshopper is thinking mosquitos are going to come by our citronella plant, even though that plant's purpose is to keep insects away.  So, I guess our visitor is optimistic!  I think that's an attitude worth having.  Being a courious sort of person, I did a little inspecting on the internet, and found that this grasshopper's optimism is well founded.  If you believe the website:  http://www.gardenmyths.com/citronella-plant-keeps-mosquitoes-away/, you will see that the citronella plant keeping mosquitos away may actually be a myth.  I'm glad this guy was on that plant so I could learn a little something today.  It didn't hurt that he gave me some great photos either.

I'm optimistic that you had a sensational Saturday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment