Thursday, July 28, 2016

Thursday's "Golf Ball Bloom" 07-28-16


Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Thursday.  I call this a "Golf Ball Bloom" because I don't know what it is, and, to me, it looks like a golf ball but with the dimples turned outward.   I put this image to Google to search for others like it, and guess what - - Google found "no other images like it"!!  What?!  The greatest search engine available doesn't have any other images and, therefore, doesn't know what it is.  Unbelievable.  Well, maybe my neighbors will know, when I ask them tomorrow,  But for tonight, it's a mystery.  I like a good mystery,  I also like to solve mysteries, so - stay tuned.

I hope you had a great Thursday and all your mysteries were solved.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment