Friday, July 22, 2016

Friday's Preparation 07-22-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Friday.  This is the last work day of the week.  Yay.  So, on this day, I am dreaming of the weekend, and what I want to do this weekend; and preparation is the key.  So, as you can see, we are preparing for a morning kayaking trip in the a.m.  The anticipation is exciting.  In the south, the coolest time of the day is the early morning, so we must plan our trip accordingly.  You know what they say:  "proper preparation prevents poor performance".  I think a man named Smiley came up with that, not sure.  Either way, it's a good rule to live by.

I hope you had a good Friday and are properly prepared for the weekend.  If not, I guess you like to play it by ear.  In any case, thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment