Saturday, July 30, 2016

Saturday's Leaving 07-30-16


Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Saturday.  Today I have one of my Purple Martins leaving the nest.   Like the Purple Martins, as we grow up, there comes a point when we have to leave home.  This is the time the "Martins" leave home.  We provided them a place to nest and raise their babies until they were ready.  Now, sadly, it's time and they're ready to leave and, just like our children, we have to let them go.  I will miss them.  Some will return and raise families again next year so I have that to look forward to.  In the meantime I will miss their wonderful chatter.  Bye, bye, my "Martins" until next year.

I hope you had a wonderful Saturday and you have something to look forward to.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment