Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mothers Day 05-08-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Sunday.  It's Sunday and it's Mothers Day.  What a great day.  This is a photo of, I believe, Mary, virgin mother of Jesus, outside the Sacred Heart Church in Tampa, Florida.  Sacred Heart Church was established in 1860.  Mary, virgin mother of Jesus, is one of, if not THE most important mother of all time.  After all, if she hadn't carried and delivered Jesus, there would be no such thing as Christianity.  There are some religions that do not believe that Jesus is the Savior, but, I have read that those religions may still consider him a great prophet.  I have always liked the Catholic Church, even though I am not Catholic, because of their love for women and the acknowledgement that women matter and that mankind cannot exist without us.  And it makes me wonder why so many people and so many countries feel and treat women as inferior to men.  All people are important.  It's Mothers Day today.  Let's celebrate our mothers.

I had the most wonderful mother and I will love her until the day I die and beyond.  I hope that all of you had/have wonderful mothers as well.   I hope you have all shown your mother some love and appreciation today.  If you are a mother, I hope you were celebrated by those who love you.

With that said, Happy Mothers Day!  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment