Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Wednesday House Hunting 05-04-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Wednesday.  Is it a good day for house hunting for you.  It seems to be for this female Purple Martin.  I put the new plastic gourds up, I thought, too late for the breeding season of the wonderful Purple Martins, but I wanted to show them that new housing was available and they would know this for next year.  I'm happy to see that someone may be interested in the new abodes this year.  I've even seen them going in and out of the gourds instead of just sitting on the top.  Maybe she's told her guy that she wants that one for next year.  I know I'd be happy with her choice.  The more the merrier.

I hope you had a wonderful Wednesday, whether or not you were house hunting.  I thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment