Saturday, May 21, 2016

Saturday's Surprise Flowers 05-21-16


Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Saturday.  I think these little flowers are nothing more than weeds, but they sure are intriguing.  I searched the internet for their name but I found nothing that compared.  Help me out if you can,   If they are not weeds, they are very small wildflowers, I guess, that grow about 4-5 inches tall,  They are in sandy soil.  I'll include another picture below so maybe, if you've seen them before you can tell me what they are called.  It was very nice to find this surprise while walking the dogs in the rain this morning.  It was my "reward" for going out in the rain that I'm now sharing with you.

I hope you had a nice and rewarding Saturday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow,

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton


No comments:

Post a Comment