Friday, May 13, 2016

Reaching for Goals on Friday 05-13-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Friday.  Today is a great day.  Today is the day you can go after what you want.  Today is the day you get what you want.  I have been told this for years, but I mostly believed that line for other people, not for me .... until today.   Well, today I went back to the Asheboro Zoo with that new lens I told you about last week.  I went to the Africa side because I felt like I could use all that zoom power.  When I came to the giraffe, zebra, and ostrich area and saw this giraffe reaching for the leaves, and then, when his neck didn't get him close enough, he used his long tongue to get his food.  It was then that it hit me - if this giraffe can go after and get what he wants, what he needs, against the odds, then why can't I?  Why can't you?  The answer is simple.  You and I can get what we want and what we need.  We just have to figure out how to do it and then - DO IT!  So, lets take a tip from this giraffe and go after what we want, figure it, and keep working at it until you get it.

I hope you had a great "can do" Friday!  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment