Monday, May 16, 2016

Monday's Mistake 05-16-16


Copyright 2016 AJ Horton

Hello and happy Monday.  Have you ever made a mistake?  Well, of course you have!  After all, you're human.  How did it work out?  Did you fix it?  Or, did your mistake turn out to be something good?

Say hello to my mistake.  I was taking pictures of the fireworks after the Knights Game in Charlotte on Friday the 13th and, while I was snapping away I, apparently, had my camera settings wrong.  Looking at my pics later I noticed this.  I was about to hit the delete button, but I just couldn't.  For some reason I like it.  I like all the circles and colors.  I would like to decrease some of the bright circles but that would take a little more work and time than I have tonight, so they stay.  For me, this mistake I'm ok with and I will continue to enjoy my mistake.

I hope you enjoyed a mistake you made today.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment