Thursday, May 19, 2016

Big Eyed Purple Thursday 05-19-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Thursday.  Today it's back to the Asheboro NC Zoo with a Purple Glossy Starling in the Aviary.  I think he has the  biggest eye I've seen in a bird this size, so I am going to name him "Walker, Texas Ranger" (even though this bird is from Africa and I am in North Carolina).  If you've ever seen that TV show, you probably know the words to the song that Chuck Norris sings that says, "the eyes of a Ranger are upon you.  Anything you do he's gonna see..."   Yep, this bird sits high in the tree and he is watching!  I think I'll behave appropriately - - and take his picture.  :)   

I hope you behaved "appropriately" today.  Haha  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment