Thursday, March 31, 2016

Thursday's Azalea 03-31-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Thursday.  So, today I saw this license plate that said, "CRE8", and I thought, "That's a cool license plate".  I didn't think much more about it until I sat down to work on the blog tonight.  I knew I would do one of my azaleas that are so pretty in my yard.  As I was deciding on which special picture, the message on that license plate entered my mind and I knew what I had to do.
This is a crop from one of my favorite pics; I added some grain; chose the pencil sketch filter; faded it out a little and, well, here it is!  I hope you enjoy it.  And, to whomever owns that license plate, thank you for the reminder.

I also hope you had a special and "CRE8"ive Thursday.  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment