Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Winning on Wednesday 03-02-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Wednesday.  Have you ever seen Ospreys up high in nests on poles with platforms along the highway?  You have if you've driven along Interstate 4 between Tampa and Orlando in Florida.  I'm told that the poles with platforms were originally placed along the Interstate for the Eagles in an effort to keep them from making their nexts on top of power poles.  We didn't see any Eagles on our drive, but there were plenty of Ospreys.  I guess it's "first come, first serve" for the platforms.  I didn't see any Eagle nests on the power poles either so I guess it's a "win" for the electric company and a "win" for the Ospreys.  Maybe it's even a "win" for the Eagles.

I hope you had a winning day.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment