Friday, March 4, 2016

Nikita Poses For Friday 03-04-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton  Do not use without written permission

Hello and happy Friday.  Nikita, the 9 year old male Polar Bear recently relocated from Kansas City, (MO) Zoo to the fabulous Asheboro (NC) Zoo, posed for about 2 seconds.   It's a good thing for me that I was ready.  Welcome to North Carolina, Nikita.  I know that Nikita and Anana play well together and I hope they continue having great fun and a good, loving relationship.  I can assure you that I will keep an eye on them any chance I get.  I hope you'll join me in keeping a loving eye on them and the rest of the residents at the Asheboro Zoo.  It's a wonderful place to visit and you'll get lots of exercise as well.

I hope you had great fun today.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment