Saturday, September 3, 2016

This Is Bugging Me on Saturday 09-03-16


Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Saturday.  Want to know what's bugging me today?  This guy!  After the storm I was looking around the house, we fared very well, some limbs fell, and all the blooms were gone from my lantana bushes - which may be why one of the hummingbirds got in my face chattering this morning to clean and fill the feeder.  After I did that chore and put the feeder in place I was hanging out with my camera waiting for the bird to come back and rejoice.  While waiting, I looked at the poor lantana leaves and saw this insect or bug.  I have no clue what it is.  I searched the internet for a look a like and found one, but there was no information on it, just the photograph.  I even went to an insect identification website and still no luck.  If you know what it is, please let me know.  The head and eye look gelatinous.   I don't know if it flies, all it did was walk while I was watching.  Today was a great day, though.

I hope you had a great Saturday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment