Monday, September 26, 2016

Flying Into Monday 09-26-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Monday.  Today, I think I'll just fly in to Monday.  Actually, I guess you could also say, flying out of Monday or away from Monday.  Either way, there's a flight.  :).  This photo was taken from the plane when I visited Boston, Massachusetts over the weekend.  I love looking out of the plane's window.  Bette Midler has a song called, "From a Distance".  You may want to listen to it if you have a chance.  It's a beautiful and loving song and you can find it on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN4AcFzxtdE.  just type in Bette Midler and you can enjoy the video.  Sometimes it helps to look at things from a distance.

I hope you've had an enjoyable Monday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment