Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sunday's Wallace Church of the Nazarene 09-18-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Sunday.  You are looking at The Church of the Nazarene in Wallace, SC on Highway 177.  While I was there the Church's Pastor, Reverend Bobby Norris, saw me and pulled over and spoke with me for a few minutes.  Nice guy.  Reverand Norris told me how, even though this particular Nazarene Church has no website, one can go to Nazarene.org and learn of the Church.  One thing he told me that is not on the website is that this church and one other Nazarene Church that is in Bennettsville, SC are two of the oldest.  The sign outside the Church says, "Bless Us Lord" and "Everyone Welcome".  I'm glad he stopped to chat.  And yes, I did feel welcomed.

I hope you felt welcome where ever you were today.  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment