Monday, August 15, 2016

Monday's Sunrise 08-15-16


Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Monday.  Today's picture is from earlier this year while on our cruise. This photo has three things I enjoy - water, the sunrise and clouds for character. I love this sunrise.  I love sunrises in general.  The sunrise represents a new day, with new opportunities and new challenges to conquer.  Sometimes the new day brings things we don't want like pain, anger, hurt and frustration brought to us by others and, once in a while, ourselves;  like when we work too hard physically the day before and wake up sore; or someone intentionally hurts our feelings, or something breaks that we can't fix.  Every new day is just that - new, and we look forward to meeting our challenges by doing everything better than we did the day before.  Sure, the clouds let us know that nothing is perfect, it just that somedays it comes prety close.  One things for sure, every sunrise brings change. A Greek philosopher , Heraclitus, around 500 BC, is credited with the saying, "change is the only constant ", which, af far as I'm concerned, basically sums up life.  I think I'm ready for change, a good change.  How about you?

I hope you had an almost perfect Monday.  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment