Saturday, August 27, 2016

Saturday's It's a Bird, It's a Plane...... 08-27-16


Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Saturday.  Today, on the way back from my great niece's 1st birthday party, something was spotted off Hwy 34 in Winnsboro, SC and we just had to turn around and explore the scene.  We turned onto Rockton Thruway and there it was on our left at 1610.  Was it a bird, was it a plane, was it superman, you ask?    It was, indeed a plane in a tree, with a faux man hanging onto the cockpit, and at least one bicycle dangling at the wing!  Oh, what fun I had making some photographs, especially since the scene also included grave markers.  I appreciate the work someone put into making this scene for me to photograph.  This will definitely go into my "Highway Treasures" folder in my computer.

I hope when you are driving/riding along on the highways that you find something enjoyable to appreciate.  I also hope you've had a great Saturday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment