Saturday, August 20, 2016

Saturday's Story 08-20-16


Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
"Hello and happy Saturday.  So, I like to look at things or people and make up stuff like, what's going to happen, how that got there, what people are saying to each other.  Many, many years ago, I was an extra in the movie Eddie.  I met some new friends and we passed the long hours guessing where others came from and what was being said.  It was great fun and I continue that today.  I saw this scene on a recent kayaking experience and I have a story to go with it.  I see the vine archway as an entrance into a fantasy area.  To the right of the archway I see the "knees" of cypress trees as people going into the "light".  Once there, they will receive only happiness and light.  There will be no big drama, everyone will get along and fun - along with a little work of course- will be their daily routine.  Oh, what a great life they will have!

Do you and a friend ever look at stuff, at people, and think in a fantasy?  How about with TV - muting the TV and making up stuff about what the characters are saying?  If not, give it a try, you may find something new to enjoy.

I hope you had a sensational Saturday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment