Saturday, October 31, 2015

Saturday Scary Halloween 10-31-15

Copyright 2015 AJ Horton
Happy Saturday.  This partiular Saturday happens to be Halloween.  Halloween happens every October 31st.  You can find out all about the history of Halloween at the website halloweenhistory.org.  In the meantime, gaze upon this real scary scene.  We found this while driving somewhere in South Carolina during the last few days of September of this year.  It was a scary scene then and I still cringe a little just looking at it.  Those are real bones folks.  It looked like this was actually there for a long time and was meant to scare folks away.  I'm guessing it worked for many.  Whoever assembled this, though, likes the USA, soldiers, and even flowers, so they can't be all bad - if they're even bad at all.  I'm guessing they just don't want to be bothered by strangers.  I know  I don't want to go back there.

So, I hope you've enjoyed your Saturday.  If you enjoy Halloween, I hope it's fun for you.  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment