Sunday, October 25, 2015

Fall Into Sunday 10-25-15

Copyright 2015 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Sunday.  Look what happened while a I was gone for a few days.  It turned Fall!!  What's up with that?  Well, I guess I should settle down now - it is, after all, the 25th of October. People more north of us have already seen Fall foliage.  I went looking for beautiful fall foliage last week in the nearby mountains, didn't find much of it and look -  all I had to do was wait a few days and Fall came right into my front yard.  My maple tree usually doesn't turn this early.  I guess I can blame the early turning on the drier than normal summer.  I love this tree!  Always have.  We have neighbors who, when walking along the street, if we're outside, stop to comment on the beauty of this tree.  In our view, this is the best tree on our long street.  Apparently, most of our neighbors agree.  

I hope you had a beautiful Fall Sunday.  I thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment