Monday, October 26, 2015

Monday's a Fungus Kind of Day

Copyright 2015 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Monday.  It's Monday, and there's a FUNGUS AMONG US!  Yesterday's maple tree beauty was found in my own front yard.  This beautiful collection of fungi was found in one of my neighbors' front yard.  Strange how much wonder one can find so close to home.  Being at home is awesome.  Of course, I don't get to stay at home often.  But then again, my mother used to always say, "Wherever you lay your head is your home."  Because of her optimism and encouraging, supportive nature, I have been at "home" many places.  And you know, there's no place like home.  So, whether there's a beautiful maple tree or a great fungus growth, or even if it's Monday - find your beauty and, no matter where you lay your head, know that you're "home".

I hope you had a marvelous Monday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment