Saturday, October 3, 2015

Sunny Saturday 10-3-15

Copyright 2015 AJ Horton
Happy Saturday.  Today I have for you Effie, my cat.  There has been so much rain lately, along with gray skies that there just hasn't been any sun for us to enjoy.  So I thought I'd dig into my photos taken earlier this year and see if I couldn't find something.  Well, this little cutie just improved my mood so I thought I'd share it with you.  Lying in a sunny spot taking a nap is something I think most of us can relate to,  I look at Effie and I can imagine myself lying in a hammock, enjoying the day soaking up the sun and relaxing.  So, if you've been in a rainy area for a few days, just look at Effie and imagine - and pretty soon your mood will be lifted, too.  If you've been in a sunny area for a few days, just look at Effie and imagine how you could enjoy the sun as well.  I think there's something for everyone here!

I hope you've had a sunny Saturday.  Or, at the very least, can imagine yourself on a sunny Saturday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment