Monday, September 7, 2015

Monday Collage

The Swan Goose Collage


Copyright 2015 AJ Horton  Do not use without written permission.
Happy Monday. Today is collage day for me so I hope you enjoy.  I give you the original with some vignetting, bottom left is with the heat map application, and bottom right is the pencil sketch with some vignetting.  I actually like the bottom two better than the original.

I did some research on the swans that I found hanging out at Page's Mill Pond in Lake View. South Carolina.  As it happens, these are migratory Swan Geese found in East Asia, mostly in China.  They sure traveled a long way from Asia to South Carolina!  According to http://www.konicaminolta.com/kids/endangered_animals/library/sky/swan-goose.html, these lovely birds have been poached for so long that they are near extinction, so I'm lucky to have stumbled upon them.  I decided to make a collage and "decorate" them because I felt they were prettier than my original picture showed.

They are lovely creatures and I hope that, no matter where they reside, they are able to thrive.  If you are lucky enough to encounter a Swan Goose, enjoy them and do them no harm please.  We need all the creatures on this planet.

I hope you had a marvelous Monday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment