Sunday, September 6, 2015

Deer Sunday


Copyright 2015 AJ Horton


Happy Sunday.  So, on this Labor Day weekend,  we spent the days working. It was getting late today, and I was still moving mulch from one pile to another and then spreading it, ane I was getting tired - I mean really tired.  It was then that my partner came up bringing my camera and told me about a doe and her two fawn next door.  I got my camera out of the bag and almost immediately, there they were.  The mama here stopped to take a look at me to make sure I meant no harm.  She was satisfied and she and her babies crossed the street   You see, I live in a neighborhood.  There are very many houses nearby.  And, there are more and more houses being built nearby taking out the trees and land that once was their home.  I am grateful to see more deer around here, but I hate that their homes are being lost to "progress".

I hope that you didn't have to labor too much this weekend.  I hope you had a wonderful Sunday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment