Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday of the Dragonfly

Copyright 2015 AJ Horton

Hello on Friday.  Today is 9-11.  This is a date fourteen years ago that many of us remember where we were and what we were doing when planes flew into the Twin Towers in New York, into the Pentagon and into a field in Pennsylvania.  My dragonfly friend appears as if he is taking a moment of silence, or prayer if you will, of the almost 3,000 people that died that day.  This was a horrific event in America - nothing like that had ever happened here, it hasn't happened since, and hopefully, nothing like that will ever will happen again.  I feel very fortunate to live in The United States of America.  We have our problems and violence, just not on the scale of 9-11-2001.  I realize there are places and countries where heavy violence on a daily basis is commonplace and my heart goes out to them.  I wish for everyone peace and happiness.

I hope you had a happy and peaceful Friday. Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment